Enhanced OCR Solution for Universities
Let’s face it. Most software in the education space isn’t very good — but you don’t have to settle anymore. Launch faster with state-of-the-art enhanced document scanning and OCR (optical character recognition).
Intelligent OCR for Universities
Skip the learning curve. Get straight to data extraction. Whether it’s an immunization form, a Covid-19 vaccination card, or student records, Onymos DocKnow can extract text from any kind of document.
Don’t outsource to a third-party just for them to save a picture of your document to their server. Onymos DocKnow will integrate directly into your web or mobile app, and digitizes your data on a granular level.
When we say intelligent, we mean it. Onymos Intelligent OCR can extract data from crumpled, wrinkled, and stained documents or messy handwriting with ease.
Implementing OCR is a lot of work. Engineers have to build templates, interpret data types, and configure complex back-ends. Unless they use Onymos. Even compared to other third-party solutions, Onymos’s ease of use is unparalleled.
Machine Learning + People
DocKnow includes a complete, integrable UI for your website or app that incorporates visible bounding boxes, or frames that appear around input fields. They help human verifiers quickly locate and identify the OCR text in an image, making it easier for them to verify the accuracy of the text and correct any errors. It’s as easy as selecting a field to automatically zoom in on and highlight it.
Leveraging every device
DocKnow can interface with your device’s camera, so you can scan and digitize document data straight from your smart phone. It works with scanners too — or you can just upload a file you already have saved. DocKnow accepts PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, and even multi-page documents.
What’s in DocKnow?
- Provides ordered data fields to dynamically render your documents
- Captures zoomed-in images of your document’s data fields for human-in-the-loop verification
- Transforms printed and handwritten text into structured data
- Support for multiple data types: text, numbers, dates, and checkboxes
- General text recognition can even parse text on untrained documents
- Stores and manages your document templates
- Remotely update your document templates — not your app’s UI
Get started digitzing documents quickly
- Save staff time processing documents
- Connect quickly to other campus technology
- Contact us and schedule a demo today!