The IoT platform with everything included
Build your IoT ecosystem on a platform built for speed to market. Whether your “thing” is a sleek new wearable, a next-gen medical device, or a remote sensor, Onymos Features-as-a-Service connects and supports it.
Connect. Capture. Access. Analyze.
The Onymos Features-as-a-Service platform includes all of the UI and functionality components your IoT solution needs. Use just one or two (go fast), or all of them (go faster).
Drop-in data gateway
Onymos Edge is your IoT ecosystem’s communication layer. It leverages the most popular IoT protocols, a user portal for device management, TLS certificate-based security, and data buffering to ensure the most efficient, secure, and cost-effective performance.
Connect to the cloud
Onymos DataStore is your battle-tested set of utility functions for securely storing and retrieving data in the cloud. DataStore’s API standardizes access to AWS, Azure, and GCP. Plus, we keep DataStore fresh — when providers change their setup or API, we do the upkeep.
Authenticate your users
Onymos Access is a total login system for your IoT applications. In fact, we think it’s the easiest and fastest way to add enterprise-grade authentication to any app. Use email and password-based auth, an ID manager like Azure AD, or a social login provider like Google Sign-In (or all three).
Locate and monitor
Onymos Location is built to capture and transform the geodata you need. Translate coordinates into addresses, calculate movement speeds, or erect unlimited geofences (virtual boundaries around physical locations and devices) with a simplified API.
Onymos Notification keeps you and your users up to date on the status and performance of your devices. Full server-side setup is included for Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) and Google’s Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM). It’s just another example of the “service” in Features-as-a-Service.
Emphasis on “your.” Other platforms and services make you use their dashboards, hosted on their servers. Onymos gives you complete customizability and ownership instead. Choose to receive the front-end code for a brandable data analytics and monitoring dashboard wired up to other Onymos Features like Access and DataStore.
80% faster GTM
Build an IoT app in weeks
SOC 2 and HIPAA compliant, Onymos is already part of healthcare solutions at companies like Albertsons.
Whether you’re in the healthcare industry building devices for real-time patient monitoring, a logistics coordinator tracking shipments, or a tech start-up engineer developing smart pedalboards for electric guitars (yeah, that’s a “thing”), Onymos IoT includes what you need.
Own the code
A functionality library
Onymos Features-as-a-Service is a pro-code solution for rapid web, mobile, and IoT app dev. With Onymos, you control your data… and you control the code. Our unprecedented source code licensing model ensures complete transparency and security.
Start by learning more about what Onymos offers.
Even better together
Use more Onymos Features to build your entire IoT system even faster.
Start building with DocKnow
Digitize your documentation and extract structured data with powerful OCR trusted by companies like Albertsons and CVS.
- Supports multiple data types: text, numbers, dates, and checkboxes
- Returns zoomed-in snapshots of each field for human-in-the-loop verification
- Update document templates remotely without updating your app
- General text recognition for parsing untrained document models
Start building with DocEnhance
An AI image enhancer that dramatically improves any image’s clarity.
- Accepts PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and PDF file formats using only two simple endpoints.
- Remove or minimize watermarks and image noise
- Use automated presets optimized for different kinds of images
- Optional parameters for fine-grained control over image enhancements
Start building with Media
Managing images and videos in today’s mobile apps is time-consuming and thankless. Onymos Media is the toolkit to make it easy.
- Full-service compression for photos, video
- Consistency across devices, platforms
- Supports live video and thumbnail generation
- Service-side storage, included
Start building with Access
Allow users to securely log in to your app using your preferred sign-in methods, including email authentication, social media logins, or OAuth integration.
- Complete email and password-based authentication
- Social logins for Apple, Azure, Facebook and Google
- OAuth 2.0 support
- Integration with leading third-party providers
Start building with DataStore
Full-stack features need full-stack tools for securely getting/putting data. Onymos DataStore connects your app to the cloud.
- Progress tracking, transport resiliency
- Normalization of data formats
- Fully encrypted, secure transport
- Full server-side support
Start building with Location
Location services are more than lat/long, they’re tools for translating addresses and geo-locations, for building fences and notifying movements, all with superior battery performance.
- Power-optimized GPS services
- Full server-side implementation
- Unlimited geofence locations
- Granulate distances around fences
Start building with Notification
Add notifications in a single function with Onymos Notification. The easiest and fastest way to keep users notified.
- Includes notification server
- Payload specific actions, routings
- Support badges and banners
- Full server-side support
Get connected to the Internet of Things
- Features you need, fully integrated
- And more…
- Eliminate tech debt and maintenance
- Access to the complete source code
- Compatible with the most popular web and mobile tech
- Our Professional Services team is ready to help