Shiva Nathan, the former Head of Intuit’s Platform & Services, is a seasoned tech executive with experience managing app development at multiple Fortune 500 companies. He is currently the founder and CEO of Onymos Inc, a US startup that aims to transform app creation. Below is an excerpt from an interview with Shiva on app […]
Features as a Service is a better way to build apps
No wasted development time. No frustrating delays. Buy the foundation — and liberate your developers to build the best.
What is Features as a Service?
Onymos Features come ready to use in your app. They include the front-end user experience, the service logic that runs on the device, and the server-side functions that store data in the cloud.
Easy to integrate
Onymos Features include a front-end code library your developers can interact with via a simple API.
You control your data. Onymos Features can connect directly to your cloud, not an interim server, helping speed up app performance.
Onymos Features are designed to be compatible with leading frameworks like Cordova, React Native, and Ionic, or you can just go native.
Innovate confidently with Onymos Features built on open standards like HTML, CSS, and JS/TS, as well as Java/Kotlin (Android) and Swift (iOS).
Over a dozen core app features
Start building with Access
Allow users to securely log in to your app using your preferred sign-in methods, including email authentication, social media logins, or OAuth integration.
- Complete email and password-based authentication
- Social logins for Apple, Azure, Facebook and Google
- OAuth 2.0 support
- Integration with leading third-party providers
Start building with Biometrics
Add Face ID or Touch ID in a snap with Onymos Biometrics. Easily adapt to the technology supported on a particular device and platform.
- Easily support latest technologies
- Single function across platforms, devices
- Pre-determine device capabilities
- Feature, capability-level authentication
Start building with DocKnow
Digitize your documentation and extract structured data with powerful OCR trusted by companies like Albertsons and CVS.
- Supports multiple data types: text, numbers, dates, and checkboxes
- Returns zoomed-in snapshots of each field for human-in-the-loop verification
- Update document templates remotely without updating your app
- General text recognition for parsing untrained document models
Think differently about app dev
Download our free white paper today to learn how Onymos Features can maximize the value of your developer resources — and shave days or weeks off your schedule.